Unable to Register - Error - number is not valid - DW80K7050UG

Constellation

Unable to Register - Error - number is not valid - DW80K7050UG

[ Edited ]
DW80K7050UG - Can someone PLEASE offer a solution to registering our dishwasher. The first three appliances are registered, but the dishwasher just will not go through. On 12/3/17 an online chat assured me the "registration team" would take my information and send me a "confirmation email within 24 to 48 hours." I waited 72 hours and nothing happened. I called and talked with "Tavia" who told me the site was "rebooting" and to try every three hours for the next 24 hours. I feel like I'm getting a run-around.

I've seen this problem on the Community before, but a solution is never listed. Occassionally a moderator will initiate a private chat - whatever it takes!

ENTER SERIAL (S/N) OR IMEI NUMBER:

Possible reasons for the error include serial/IMEI number is not valid, product is older than 3 years, product was purchased outside the U.S.
1 REPLY
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unable to Register - Error - number is not valid - DW80K7050UG

Hey there, I see you've also sent us a private message. We've followed up with you there. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.