Can no longer use SiriusXM in the Miltiroom App

Astronaut

Re: Can no longer use SiriusXM in the Miltiroom App

So I have this problem as well. Cannot connect any longer to sirius through the multiroom app. My username/email and password are all correct. I have no problem connecting at work to the Sonos system. Just a problem at home through Samsung multroom.

It was fine a couple of months ago and now, nothing. Does it have anything to do with my Sirius account being with Sirius Canada?

What's the update on this? I paid for internet radio specifically for usage on my 3 R5 speakers at home. Smiley Sad

Constellation

Come on samsung, could you either fix this or give us the option of an older firmware that will work for sirius? I have 14 of your speakers and i hate thinking about having to switch brands at this point.

Constellation

I am having the same problem AGAIN!  Didn’t work in December and again now.  My password and ID are correct. What did Samsung do in Dec. to get this to work?  Maybe they could try it again???  At any rate, this is very, very frustrating!  Some communication would be nice!

Asteroid

Woke up this morning (2/2/2018) and much to my surprise found the SiriusXM is working! Crossing fingers it’s a permanent fix 🤞🏻

Asteroid

Well, as of 12:30 p.m. EST 2/7/2018, it no longer works. Same message as always username and/or password are incorrect. It lasted 5 days. WTH?! 😡

Asteroid

I tried when user1V3uFkoXdP said it worked but it did not work for me.

The time period it worked for them corresponds to the free trial they were offering from Feb 2-7, so that maybe why it may have worked for them. Doesn't explain why it didn't work for me though.

Capture2.JPG

Asteroid

In reply to user TOpuckhead, I hadn't heard about the free trial, but I pay for SiriusXM internet radio as well as a regular subscription for the car. I'm at a loss as to who to turn to for help as I've tried both customer service for Samsung and SiriusXM. This is so frustrating! I appreciate you acknowledging and letting me know not all users had access to SiriusXM when I did, thanks ✌🏻

Astronaut

Just subscribed to a discounted SXM offer to restore service to my car.  The subscription included streaming and all of their channels including sports.  So, I thought maybe SXM might finally be cost effective.  I'd be able to listen in the car, on my phone, pc, and my SAMSUNG MULTIROOM APP!!!!!  Wow, this is going to be way cool.  Oops, silly me.  Of course it works fine everywhere but the SAMSUNG MULTIROOM APP.  The login process will not accept my username/password, as seems to be a widespread problem that has been going on for several months.  What can possibly take so long to fix.  Come on Samsung.

Constellation

Same here...says I’m not putting in correct Id or pw although I am

Constellation

Hit and miss today - previously couldn't get it to work at all

First time yesterday it worked then it didn't.

Reinstalled app - didn't work then it did.

I can now control from two devices (samsung S7 phone and S2 tablet)

Fingers crossed!