Can no longer use SiriusXM in the Miltiroom App

Constellation

Re: Can no longer use SiriusXM in the Miltiroom App

New R1, Sirius worked right after set up, then speaker updated, now will not work, extremely dissatisfied... Works everywhere else....

Astronaut

This is STILL an issue, I'm positive that the username and password are correct because I use it also from my phone and desktop.

Come on Samsung, hasn't this been going on long enough?  Get it together, and get this fixed permanently already!

Constellation

Anything on this issue. As of 3/31/2018 still unable to log my speakers to SiriusXM
Astronaut

Having the same issue - so glad I'm in for a few hundred dollars on speakers that are uselss without a functioning app.

Constellation

After months I got this problem to go away. For Sirius XM, your username and password are not necessarily teh same for managing your account and streaming. Create a new username and new password for both account management and streaming and your issue will be fixed. Also, no one from Sirius or Samsung were helpful with this issue. 

Constellation

After months I got this problem to go away. For Sirius XM, your username and password are not necessarily teh same for managing your account and streaming. Create a new username and new password for both account management and streaming and your issue will be fixed. Also, no one from Sirius or Samsung were helpful with this issue.
Constellation

I continue to have this same problem.  Sometimes it works, then I report it and it will work, and then after awhile it doesn’t work again. I wish I knew the secret to this because once again I cannot get Sirius xm to work through the app!!!  HELP!! 

Constellation

Yes. I am having the exact same issue. Every once in awhile I will try it and a few times it worked but then a day later it stopped again.  As was mentioned above the Sirius app works fine so the username and password are correct.

Asteroid

I gave up with the lack of support and response from Samsung a couple of months ago and sold my 6 Samsung speakers and switched to Sonos and haven't had an issue since. Much better system and while they are more expensive, the sound is so much better than my Samsungs. Sonos also has Apple Music and Amazon Alexa support.

Constellation

Add to the mix that Sirius XM Claims you can only log into one application/service at a time. 

If you have your app or PC logged in you cannot sign into another app or PC. I dont know if I belive them since I sign in on my PC and on my phone and both play at the same time well.