HW-K950/ZA stuck in shop mode

Constellation

HW-K950/ZA stuck in shop mode

Hello I recently purchased this soundbar system from ebay brand new but when I went to connect it i cant get the subwoofer or the satellite speakers to connect to the subwoofer. 

4 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: HW-K950/ZA stuck in shop mode

Don't think I haven't tried I've tried every possibility believe me I have tried EVERYTHING!! Yes I'm using the right remote yes I'm pushing the right buttons some please help me I'm giving up on Samsung forever it seems :/ I've never had an issue with any products before but soon as one thing goes wrong Samsung could care less they got their money and that's just sad I really liked Samsung.

Samsung Moderator

If you have already tried the below steps then the only thing I can recommend is repairs. 

Turning Shop Mode Off

There are two ways to turn Shop Mode off.

• While the set is powered off, press and hold the Vol- button until the display shows SHOP OFF.
  • Re-initialize the unit (factory reset).
    • While the unit is powered on, press and hold both the Vol+ and Vol- buttons simultaneously for about 6-10 seconds.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Dude I freaking love you! What I did was turn it off and hold the mute button down till it said ID set. You need to let everyone at Samsung know it's not the volume down button (same button different direction) because I've gotten a hold of them a hundred times and they told me the samething but it never worked. But now my subwoofer connected right away but my satellite speakers are still blinking what should I do?

Highlighted
Constellation

Ok satellite speakers ended up connection after a few all is good finally.. Still upset with Samsung customer service after as much money as I spent on their products and they were going to offer basically no help to fix a brand new outta the box speaker because manufacturer warranty expired gimme a break.