HW-K950 can't pair over Bluetooth or Wifi

SOLVED
Constellation

HW-K950 can't pair over Bluetooth or Wifi

I was trying to tweak some setting of my K950 unit via Samsung Multiroom app.  It suddenly lost connection to the Samsung multiroom app and I can't connect it thru anymore.  Followed the instructions on the app, tried power cycle both the soundbar and phone but to no avail.  I also tried to pair the soundbar with my phone with bluetooth and it wasn't working anymore.  The soundbar works fine with the existing connection to the TV, PS4 and computer but no wireless connections to my phone.  Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author userwipzlfJlPt
a month ago

Re: HW-K950 can't pair over Bluetooth or Wifi

Try power resetting the device by unplugging it for a few minutes and plugging it back up. After that, double check the steps for connecting the Multiroom function in the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

1 REPLY
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author userwipzlfJlPt
a month ago

Re: HW-K950 can't pair over Bluetooth or Wifi

Try power resetting the device by unplugging it for a few minutes and plugging it back up. After that, double check the steps for connecting the Multiroom function in the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.