Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S21

Bought a used phone online. it is asking me to sign into Microsoft. Tried with the hotmail account and it is telling me I can't use a personal... View Post

I would suggest returning the device since you stated it's tied to a Microsoft account you would nee... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

Wifi module on fold 4 won't turn on. Seems it's a common problem with the fold design as the ribbon can be cut by the hinge. What is the cost... View Post

You would need to contact a certified Samsung repair center to get pricing informationhttps://www.sa... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

There have been multiple times now that I've been recording a video while trying to zoom in or out but the video spins around to a self type video... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

Since the new one ui 6.1 update i got on the fold 5 im having problems pairing my bluetooth to my chromecast on my tv can anyone help i tryed... View Post

Posted by      in  Smart Home Support

Is there a solution for the random beeps on Galaxy's tag 2? It's really annoying hearing this beep every 10 seconds. Did the reset, new... View Post