Samsung MX-JS9500 4000 Watts GIGA SounD premium Hi-Fi Component Audio unit

Constellation

Re: Samsung MX-JS9500 4000 Watts GIGA SounD premium Hi-Fi Component Audio unit

hello I have the same problem as you with the giga sound you can not hear the audio I would like to know how you fixed yours
Constellation

I am having the exact same issue as Natedog7797 with mine, been like that for a few months already, it was awesome when working. Bought it brand new and took really good care of it, pissses me off having a $2500 brick just sitting in my living room  

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Did anybody ever figure out what was wrong with our stereo head units? I'm having the same issues every one else listed, no bluetooth connection just blinks wait, CD just says loading and all functions have no sound. I'm extremely frustrated! I really hope someone has a solution!

Constellation

Mine had done the exact same thing.... They said to shop it to California, and they'll fix it for 85.00

Constellation

Did you ship it off? I just called and they told me a flat rate of $80.00 for shipping and repairs. Just wondering if they actually repair them...

Constellation

No, I haven't shipped it yet. Started working. Then quit again...... I have an attorney in the family. I'm seriously thinking about getting him involved after all the same case issues.... Ridiculous..... All of my appliances, and tvs are Samsung.... What a disappointment...