Sound bar delivery problems with AGS

Constellation

Sound bar delivery problems with AGS

I ordered directly from samsung a 75" TV and a 650 soundbar with white glove delivery service.  The soundbar was backordered.  AGS cam and set up the TV.  They arrived at the time they indicated and were very pleasant and efficient.  The TV was set up witthout a problem.  The soundbar arrived on December 31, 2018.  They brought in inside the house and left.  They did not unpack the soundbar, set it up and obviously they did not take away the packaging.  Why did I pay for White Glove service and get it dropped off in my living room.  

William Berger
2 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sound bar delivery problems with AGS

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. Our technical support is limited to sale inquires, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Re: Sound bar delivery problems with AGS

You indicated that my concern was not your concern and to contact someone else.  I unpackes,unpacked, up up the soundbar and threw out the w as the

No longer needed.  The time to complain is not eighteen it.   Poor service

William Berger