Sound cutting in and out when using vudu 4k hrd movie

Constellation

Sound cutting in and out when using vudu 4k hrd movie

When I watch movies in Vudu in 4k HDR the sound Cuts in and out. I spoke with Vudu and they said everything is right on their end. When I watch 4K movies on other sources such as Fandango now or Google Play movies everything is fine do you know when it'll start working for Vudu?

See more topics labeled with:

6 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sound cutting in and out when using vudu 4k hrd movie

What device are you watching the movies on?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I have an nu7100 55in and I'm using a Vizio 4.1 Dobby sound bar connected through an HDMI Arc. When I watch movies in 4k hdr on Vudu the sound Cuts in and out but when I use other services such as Fandango now or Google Play I don't have any issues. 

Samsung Moderator

Does this happen with non-4K video? Are you using a 4K rated HDMI cable?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Only happens on 4K in Vudu everything else is fine and yes I'm using a 4K HDMI cable. When I'm washing high-def programming or standard definition programming I'm not having any sound problems

Samsung Moderator

Please send your model and serial number to this PM Link.

Constellation

I haven't heard back from you about the sound problem do you know any thing new?