XBox One S hw-k950 no Atmos 0x91d7000e

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: XBox One S hw-k950 no Atmos 0x91d7000e

Ok so I was having this error after a new xbox update, so it turned out I have a USB dongle for wireles headphones always plugged into the Xbox One. This wasnt a problem before.

However after the new update it seems it is interfereing. I removed the dongle and boom I could select dolby atmos on the settings screen, no errors no problem.

Personally while no games support atmos I dont actually like using this setting. I only use 4k Blurays for atmos things for now so I have disabled atmos in settings (so I don't get that annoying pop and lag until it recognizes I am doing something), and I have enabled passthrough for Blurays and everything is working great right now.

Constellation

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Have you managed to get this fixed?

Oly

Constellation

Go to video out and set video output to automatic instead of HDMI Smiley Happy

Steffen

Asteroid

New xbox update today. Please update and test Atmos. 

Constellation

How did you fix this because I'm having the same exact problem? Please help

Asteroid

New xbox one X came today and guess what states the Samsung K950 does not support atmos.....

I cant change the audio setting on the Xbox to dolby atmos no matter what i try! nightmare

Constellation

I actually just fixed mine, got the one x last night... Ended up returning my k950 to best buy today hoping it was a defective unit and sure enough, hooked new one up and everything works perfect.  Hope you have as good of luck as me!

Constellation

I was able to hook up the xbox one x to k850 and a ks8000 and everything seems to work as expected.  The setting wouldn't update in the dolby atmos (home theatre) in the app on the first couple of tries, but after restarting the app, all seems to work.

So what did you do, because mine is still failing
Cosmic Ray

with the same setup (xbox x to hdmi1 and then soundbar via arc to the tv) once i turn on the sistem the soundbar turn itself to "arc" mode and so no imagine or audio from the xbox, i think because the tv send an input via arc to the soundbar, i just input again to the soundbar HDMI1 and that's it... xbox pop up again.