XBox One S hw-k950 no Atmos 0x91d7000e

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: XBox One S hw-k950 no Atmos 0x91d7000e

do you have the x1x going into the soundbar directly then soundbar to the TV?

Cosmic Ray

Correct, this is the only way you can get the ATMOS from the soundbar, try the “dolby experience “ (or something named like this) app available on the xbox store. Then hold on your sofaSmiley Very Happy
Constellation

Currently i have my xbox one x going from hdmi out to hdmi 2 of my HW-K850.  I then have HDMI OUT on the soundbar going to HDMI 4 / ARC on the one connect of my KS8000 tv.  

The issue i'm having is atmos causes popping sounds when navigating on the xbox one x.  Does anyone know of a fix to this without disable distream out/ atmos?

Cosmic Ray

I have the same problem, I think that this depends for a software problem between xbox -soundbar, the xbox says “hey i’m atmos!” But no atmos send to the soundbar so the pop sound (in my case also no-sound) come out. When there’s no atmos I always go back to normal Dolby Digital in the xbox audio output ‘s settings.
Cosmic Ray

Another question to everybody:

when playing Dolby Digital (for example from Netflix) i can ear a lower “hissss” sound from the surround speaker ... this depends on the quality of the audio track? Wifi interferences?

anyone ear the same?

Constellation

thanks guys, im going to try it today. also, do you feel like the dolby digital is no as immersive has a real 5.1 setup?

Cosmic Ray

Off course i do
Asteroid

To those having trouble with the audio cutting out in menus/Atmos being slow to be detected (Xbox One x or otherwise) head to your audio output and change from bitstream to Off, it should show an error, after erroring it’ll reset Atmos and stop constantly turning off and on.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

hi there.

i have the same problem.

just or gaming the xbox. but also for netflix movies, tv and so on...

if i activate "atmos" on bitstream-format (spdif off, hdmi bitstream), the sound sometimes is not on. with dolby d. and dts it works....

shame on the soundbar! now i watch it normal, i habe resigned... would it be a bug in the soundbar oder on the xbox one s?

i hope they know about it and release an update for it. i think it's a mistake in the samsung hw-k950 firmware.

in a few days, i buy new cables just for hdmi 2.0 aka 18 gb/s and think about a god and some help of him. ;Smiley Wink

i need new cables anyway... but other cables?

solution? =)

they are kidding me with "buy high-priced highspeed ethernet hdmi cables fables...=)"

i think it's no solution... !... ?

it's a poor solution for an all-one-soundbar i think i must "search for problems" for so much money! sorry.

i think about: i want my money back.... 2 weeks. i think about it.

usererzc8... pls, i'm german, could you describe it a little bit more particularly? i don't understand so much.. i'm form germany. Smiley Wink

what did i wrong?

which hardware did you have? settings... connection line list.. etc. thank you.

Constellation

What I did notice is: as long your active with your controller in the homescreen of the xbox one x  the atmos will switch (stay on) on again. When, you put you controller down it will switch off automaticly. No sound at all. When using your controller again dolby atmos will switch on again after a few seconds. In game or movies it stays consistent. I really think this is a problem from microsofts side.