cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNH634EUJzU
Constellation

Re: 2018 Samsung UHD UN50NU6900 old Hulu app.

I am having the same exact problem.   I hooray got this TV less than a month ago n Hulu worked fine now it as well as Amazon will not play the episodes.   If I wait sometimes the episode will come on but no sound. I tried reloading the App doesn't work.   Netflix is the only app that runs without problems. 

useruuSUbzMFwU
Constellation

I’ll be telling everyone not to buy Samsung TVs. This is ludicrous. The audacity to sell a tv with the old version that CANT be upgraded it beyond comprehension. 

userFlvlnGObhN
Constellation

I had the same problem and have spent all evening googling solutions to this problem. I tried resetting the smart hub and reset to factory settings and none of it worked. The only thing that worked for me was to do a cold boot...With the Samsung TV remote, hold down the power button until the TV turns off and on again.
userxu2FhB56DA
Constellation

I have the exact same tv and issue so I want to follow this thread. Any luck resolving?

userVZkmtwACIk
Constellation

Same issue for me as well. Any update?

J0e_D0g
Constellation

Same issue, anyone come up with a solution yet?
user8EHbokD5lw
Constellation

I bought the this model today, and i have the same issue re Hulu app. hoping for a solution soon. 

user4u8KAqyJfP
Constellation

Called Hulu customer support.  They said this TV is not compatible with Hulu Live TV.  They also said that not all 2018 Samsung TVs are compatible.  They offered that a Chromcast, Firestick, etc... would be.

Samsung Support only had a list of TV compatible with Hulu.  No differentiation on Classic or New app.

user8EHbokD5lw
Constellation

thanks for the info. I'll be sure to mention that it is not compatible for the Hulu live app on my customer review for this particular tv. I am probably going to return to store, and go with any brand. The whole reason i went with this 'Smart' TV was for the apps. Shame on me for not researching a little more thoroughly.

user4TSO3qywXr
Astronaut

I'm happy to see I'm not the only one! I thought I was going nuts. Updating the TV software did nothing, and I've "reinstalled" Hulu over a dozen times. My 2015 Samsung Smart TV has the new Hulu app, and this brand new 2018 one does not. Utterly preposterous.

The TV is also very slow and unresponsive, and the remote is terrible. The older TV is snappy, no lag, and has a simple, intuitive remote. This was a huge mistake.