Original topic:

2500W Giga Sound System MX-HS8500

(Topic created: 10-26-2020 05:46 PM)
usermyI4UmktAH
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have been trying for months to get my system repaired trying to figure out the piece that I need I have called Samsung and nobody seems to be able to help me so if you have a stereo like the one I just post the Samsung beat sound system I am looking for the pieces that goes on the end of the cord that runs from the subwoofer to the main box they are plastic plugs that goes into the main system to make the speaker's play 2 is purple one is white one is red

Someone pulled the wires out of the connectors that goes into the main system I need to know the pieces that I need to buy to replace.

0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Can you please provide a picture of the cable and connectors?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usersztr3YZnUD
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have the same problem with my MX-HS8500.  The wires got pulled out of the red and purple connectors that go from the extra sub to the main unit.   I need those connectors and sockets.  Does anyone have an idea where to get them?

0 Likes
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

You can find replacement parts on SamsungParts.com I would recommend contacting them to ensure that you are ordering the correct part.

0 Likes
usern5OxmSRW62
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

My giga beat sound system keeps turning off.? Can anyone help

usergZETT9Iqr0
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I'm haveing same problem please lmk if you found solution 

0 Likes