Original topic:

32 speakers altogether…???

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 07:53 PM)
user59EIUSfwaQ
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I have an 85 inch 8K Samsung 2021 TV. I have a Q950a 11.4 channel sound bar.  I guess the sound bar has like 22 speakers, 16 in front of you as you’re sitting, six in the two rear speakers.  It’s an amazing 616 watts.  The 85 inch TV has 10 speakers, really great sounding on their own.  But of course my luck, I cannot get sound from all 32 speakers, unless, according to endless techs at Samsung on the phone, I bypass the provided HDMI eRC Cable, set my sound bar to Bluetooth and use two remotes to even change the volume. The remotes work separately for each device, and no expert at Samsung can make the one remote control operate volume on both devices. Does anyone have an answer??? Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Reply
user59EIUSfwaQ
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

2021 Q950a soundbar and QN 85” 8K: after hours of tech-support from different people at Samsung, I cannot get sound from both the TV and the sound bar at the same time, as advertised, for Q symphony audio.  Using the supplied HDMI cable connected to eARC on the TV it just doesn’t work. Either TV audio, or sound bar audio not both. Tech-support says you can only use a Bluetooth connection to get sound from both devices but then one remote will not control all the audio, you must turn the audio up and down using two separate Samsung remotes. I just can’t believe this is correct.  Any ideas?

0 Likes