Original topic:

4000W Giga Sound System MX-JS9500. Not working

(Topic created on: 9/8/20 8:00 PM)
userA7f5dICRmp
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I need to figure out how to get this fixed, sounds like every person that bought one had/has the exact problem mine does. Powers up and all lights work but no sound and cannot open cd player...  No function

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Try the following:

• Make sure that the speakers are connected properly
  • Make sure that the unit is up to date.
  • Disconnect and reconnect the cable leading to the external device.
    • Loose connections can cause dropouts, so make sure to reconnect the cable at both ends, and check if you still experience dropout. If you do, try using a new cable.

• Connect a different device.
    • Using the same cables, connect a different device. If there is no more audio dropout, then the issue is caused by your external device that was originally connected. 
  • Make sure that there are no damages to the unit
  • Reset the unit with no disc inserted.
    • If there is a disc inserted and you are unable to open the player service is required.

Once you have performed the following troubleshooting steps above and the unit is still not working, service is required. To have service set up please reach out to out Depot Tracking Team at 888-312-2069 between 9 am - 6 pm EST M-F

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
DrewBeezy
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Everyone had is or is about to have this problem guaranteed.....which is sad to say, and completely unfair. I personally purchased not 1, but 3 receivers trying to get mine working again.....only to have the same malfunction go wrong with everyone. Thought that was bad enough......called, messaged, and humored the support staff with all the same stuff stated below......flat out joke. Decided to go ahead and send it off like they said, and then everything went worse. Sent the money that they requested, a month or so later they emailed saying it couldn't be fixed, and almost a year later I still haven't received my unit or my money back. There's a guy on ebay that said he can repair it..... You'd be better off to sell it as is, or sent it to him. I'm very disappointed with the way Samsung handled this, and never in my life have I spent more money on a item that faulty from the manufacturer. If it were a car......straight up made lemonade with the 3 units I purchased. Steer clear of the GIGA UNITS! 

0 Likes
Roniiiii
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
mine is crackling and popping
0 Likes
userP0ayugSuWk
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Did u ever get it fixed