cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userd6IkZw40s7
Asteroid

65” KS8000 dark shadow center of panel to top of TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bought this TV in Sept of 2016 and just now noticed very dark haze going from the left center of the panel up to the top. It looks like the panel is going out or some of the LED lights are out down there.

This is very dissapointing since I trust Samsng with all my eletronics including cell phones. Has anyone been able to locate a fix for this issue. I tried to unplug the panel along with a factory reset. I am outside of the facotry warranty and its been too long for Best Buy to take it back. I bought this TV expecting to keep it for many years since it was the premium top of the line model that year.

Model: UN65KS8500

Software Version: T-JZMAKUC-1240.0

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 65” KS8000 dark shadow center of panel to top of TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be delighted to assist you a bit further. Could you send me your serial number via private message

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please provide me with a picture of the symptom you are experiencing?

userd6IkZw40s7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

20190726_162021.jpg20190726_162151.jpg20190726_162036.jpg20190726_162028.jpg

userd6IkZw40s7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

20190726_193837.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be delighted to assist you a bit further. Could you send me your serial number via private message

userd6IkZw40s7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exceptional customer service from Samsung.

They quickly tackled this issue with amazing commnication and customer service getting a company to come out and completly replace my panel FREE of charge. I have been a loyal Samsung user of all types of eletronics but this really sets the bar for a major company doing whats best for its customer base.

Thanks Samsung for the constant communication and resolution to this issue!

Highlighted
Sabache
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Really?!!  I've been trying to get help for mine for months.  I have a UN65KS8500FXZA that I bought a couple years back, that just starting flickering and turning on and off and they were absolutely no help....   What kind of pull do you have with these folks, and can I have some?  When I go back to see if there are any responses to my original question, this is what I find.

Untitled.png