JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Soundbar is talking while changing the volume

(Topic created: 08-27-2021 05:03 PM)
Dobeluvr
Comet
Options
Home Theater

I have a Samsung sound bar which has gone crazy. When using my Spectrum remote to adjust volume I get a loud digital voice telling me volume level and more. Words are spoken so fast it's hard to understand.

Until today I did not have this problem. 

Help! Thank you.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

Hello there, I apologize for the issue you're having. Are you able to access your audio guide? Sounds like you would need to disable that function, the audio guide is normally located under the accessibility tab in settings. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

I will be happy to assist you. Could you please provide the model number for the sound bar?

0 Likes
Dobeluvr
Comet
Options
Home Theater
Thank you. Model HW-MS650 and the model code is HW-MS650/ZA
0 Likes
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

Hello there, I apologize for the issue you're having. Are you able to access your audio guide? Sounds like you would need to disable that function, the audio guide is normally located under the accessibility tab in settings. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Dobeluvr
Comet
Options
Home Theater
Using which remote? Soundbar or TV? Sorry I am not good with technology
0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

I absolutely understand and would recommend checking the television's settings first, that's normally where it can be located. 

0 Likes
Dobeluvr
Comet
Options
Home Theater
Thank you very much. That worked...problem resolved.
0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

You're welcome I am glad to hear the issue has been resolved. Enjoy your day.