Original topic:

Adding a Streaming divise

(Topic created: 05-28-2024 08:09 AM)
BigBoyRoy
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Date: 05-28-2024

Will adding a Streaming Devise (any make) help my Samsung Neo 85QLED bring in more channels or another alternative devise work for this TV

Any information will be appreciated - Samsung is NO HELP with any type of answer

0 Likes
5 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Home Theater

@BigBoyRoy Yes you can connect a streaming device like Amazon Fire TV or Roku to one of the HDMI ports. 

0 Likes
BigBoyRoy
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

ill I get more additional Channels by using a TV Stick of any kind ? - On a new Samsung high end TV

0 Likes
BigBoyRoy
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Date: 05-28-2024

Will I get more Channels if using any kind of Streaming Stick (any Type) on my New Samsung TV 85 Noe QNED 

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Home Theater

@BigBoyRoy Local HD channels? No. 

You could try connecting an HD antenna. 

LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
Home Theater

Adding a streaming device will not allow you to get more channels - it'll allow you to access additional applications, but that's all it does. Like Long Hiker said you need to get you an HD antenna, and then fun little trick here I learned check out this site: https://www.antennaweb.org/ 

You put in your zip code and it'll tell you the best way to put your atenna to get the maximum number of channels coming in, there's also youtube videos on the site to give you tips and tricks on the best way to do your set up.  Hope this helps!!

0 Likes