Original topic:

Audio Lag Xbox Bitstream UE43TU7000KXXU TV and HT-E4500UX Surround Sound

(Topic created on: 3/11/21 6:26 AM)
usernuNoQbBED9
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Today I set up my Xbox Series X connecting to my TV via HDMI. The TV is connected via an optical cable to a Samsung surround sound system HT-E4500UX.

When the Xbox's HDMI audio is set to Stereo Uncompressed there is no issue. When set to Bitstream and selecting the option Dolby Digital there is about a 1 sec delay between the picture and audio.

This seems to be a known issue but I don't know if it is an Xbox issue or Samsung so I'm trying posts on both forums.

As a side note, when I switch the TV audio output to Optical, the TV remote won't control the surround receiver although it does display a volume pop up on screen. Any advice on how to also get this working would be appreciated. I've tried connecting the receiver to the TV with HDMI as well to see if that helps with control but still no luck.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes