cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwGuH6eYzPS
Astronaut

Re: BD J5700 "system time is updating. Please try again later"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue getting very upset the whole reason i bought this specific player is for app usage and i cant access anything

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

user51ZiisZol2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
im having same issue
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user51ZiisZol2 is your firmware completely up to date?  I have provided a link below with instructions on how to update the unit.

usern3QJ42AwgX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem has been happening on my bluray player for about 3 weeks now. Disconnecting and reconnecting wifi didn't work. Reset didn't work. Any one have a solution?

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you confirm that the firmware of the unit is completely up to date? 

userofQXBLrS5v
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My blue ray device did an update and now I am have this same issue as everyone else.  What is the resolution?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this time, the current solution if you have already tried a hard reset is repairs. You are welcome to message us here with the full model code and serial number for more details: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userZBEBTNo1J7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope this works for all of you who are going through this. I got one as a xmas gift and had it 3 months before it started that. So i got a new one from the store does same thing. Its samsungs fault and their mess up. But anywho i couldnt get that hotspot so i found another forum that helped and fixed mine in 30 min. The stupid blu ray player uses port 123 to update and most enet modums block it (not sure of the in-depth details) but if you go to your modems manual itl give you a website to visit. Example. Mines netgear, www.routerlocater.net username admin pass is password. Then you hit advanced and then down to port tether/fowarding. You give it a name. I chose to name it blurayplayer. Under ip address  left it as any and then typed 123 for all the port stuff. Incoming outgoing etc. Gave it 5 min went to my settings on the player and chose a diff time zone. Bam it was fixed 

usereUyfTnr87Y
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a J5100 and am having the same problem.  Please help.