cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Black Hole

Re: BD J5700 "system time is updating. Please try again later"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How long have you had the unit? Is the firmware of the unit completely up to date? 

userw1tL1owrSs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought this blu ray player 1 month ago only because of the Netflix App and I'm facing this issue since the very first time I turned on this device! I had try all the fixes listed on this thread and can't get this thing working, I'm getting really frustrated Samsung, and yes, the firmware is updated to the latest version, I did hard reset the player, etc, etc, etc....

userDERSKo1z6T
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am havijnvv the same issue but see no fixes noted......please respond or I will dump every Samsung product I own.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Send us a private message with your full model and serial number: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userUx4cGYSRx7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

While looking through the various answers and lack of same from Samsung here, I found that my player had reset its timezone to GMT. Once I set it to the correct time zone, I was able to again reconnect.

Check your time zone. It might be that simple although one would think the people at Samsung would figure their own out and share the info...

user2trrtSADmw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same model and I did a factory reset, worked perfectl. With no disc in the machine, just hold down the ejet button for 4-5 secs until the rest screen appers on the TV, then follow through the wizard just like you did when you first purchased. It took all of 5 mins to resolve. I hope this helps someone.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the input Smiley Happy

userJRsvFSPLSD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userYglj0qtffF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same problem after updating the software on my BD J5700 DVD player.  Rebooting my router seemed to fix the problem.