Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: BD-JM57C not connecting to wifi

JUMP TO SOLUTION

http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userOrvdfGzJ0I
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried everything that Samsung suggested and nothing works.   My has worked off and on for a year but the last month it won’t connnect at all

Every other device in the house works but this     

userLBUYjHVQ3a
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. My D5700 series blue ray connects to the router but says it can’t make a connection to the internet. 

I also set set my phone up as a personal hotspot and tried to connect through it but get the same error message.

Samsung Blu-ray CS is terrible. This should be as simple as connecting your phone to WiFi but Samsung makes it so difficult. Definitely turned off by the brand due to poor service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

BD-JM57C not connecting to wifi

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried everything but it will not connect. Thought it might be the device so I exchanged not once, not twice, but 3 times. And still nothing. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried to restart your router? How many devices do you have on your router? Have you contacted your internet provider to make sure that it is not something on their end? I hate to hear that you have had to replace it 3 times. 

userCpHPMwLpLV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My unit will not connect to WiFi.  Only had it for a few weeks and it was working until today now will not connect.  I have tried many of the suggestions and none have worked.  Modem and router are also new and working fine.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCpHPMwLp; Can you send us a private message of the steps you have tried and the serial number to the link

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user5UY7gsQ5vJ
Astronaut

Re: BD-F5900 not connecting to wifi

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did anyone find a solution for this? I've tried everything, but nothing works. Not even holding down the eject button Smiley Sad

userOnMuD7xW1d
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had my BD-JM67C for 4 months and I've only been able to connect to the internet once until today. The computer in the same room will connect. I took it into the room where the router is and it connected. It still won't connect in the room with the computer. If it needs to be closer to the router, that won't work for me and it's going back to the store. I did do an update the first time it connected and I also checked today and an update wasn't needed.

Highlighted
userbX68HO3kHO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When something doesn't work the way it is SUPPOSED to work, it isn't helpful to go through the steps that are supposed to work. Even Google doesn't seem to detect when you are saying that something doesn't work. It just repeats what doesn't work. Can'y either Google or people recognize the little phrase; "doesn't work"  or "doesn't work the way instructions say it shoud."