Original topic:

Best way of connecting HW-MS650 to Samsung TV

(Topic created: 05-29-2021 02:33 PM)
userLV1AbKEO00
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My MS650 soundbar is connected to Samsung TV (UE46F6340SS) with a HDMI (ARC) cable.

My problem is I'm having difficulty to hear the conversations clearly while watching TV. When I increase the audio level to hear the conversations the ambiance & effect sounds become unbearably high.

The auto audio leveling function of TV becomes disabled when HDMI(ARC) connection is being used.

I tried all sound modes offered but none of them helped. Only the Smart mode increases the sound slightly.

I have tried adjusting EQ settings but that did not help either.

I always keep the FW of the soundbar upto date. It has the latest FW (V1147.2) now.   

As a result, I wonder if anyone having the same issue and is Optical connection solves the problem or not? 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes