Original topic:

Blu-ray play boot loop repair program

(Topic created: 06-01-2021 09:25 AM)
userSxzP2APNoe
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My samsung Blu-ray was mailed in for the boot loop repair in August 2020. My machine was with them for 10 months. They claim they didn’t know what to look for to repair my machine. My model number is BD-FM57C/ZA. Has anyone had this successfully resolved?! My machine was randomly mailed back to me nearly a year later and they have notes for a different issue listed that wasn’t repaired. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
usertVazke3KFs
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am having same issue as 1,000's of others.  Have Samsung smartphone, multiple DVD's, and a couple Tabs.  They are getting ready to lose a customer.

My BD-JM57C is caught in a loop where it is cycling off and on continuously.  When I called the rep acted like he didn't know anything about it.  I called him out by referring to Samsung's own community board where there were over 2,600 comments.  When asked to speak to the supervisor, I was disconnected after about a 10 min wait.

This is a known problem and that Samsung has not come up with a solution except mail the BD-J57 back to us.  They told me mine was "out of warranty" so therefore I would have to pay for the repair that thousands of people have had.  

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT QUALITY.

0 Likes
usertVazke3KFs
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am having same issue as 1,000's of others.  Have Samsung smartphone, multiple DVD's, and a couple Tabs.  They are getting ready to lose a customer.

My BD-JM57C is caught in a loop where it is cycling off and on continuously.  When I called the rep acted like he didn't know anything about it.  I called him out by referring to Samsung's own community board where there were over 2,600 comments.  When asked to speak to the supervisor, I was disconnected after about a 10 min wait.

This is a known problem and that Samsung has not come up with a solution except mail the BD-J57 back to us.  They told me mine was "out of warranty" so therefore I would have to pay for the repair that thousands of people have had.  

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT QUALITY.

0 Likes