Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userqFIkJZ88Ua
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine too, it started this morning. It was was fine last night.  I left it unplugged all day when Iw as at work. mIc ame home, just doing this infinite reboot.   BD J5900 model Blu Ray player

userpXPTKVvVF3
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have the HT-J4500 home theatre system and its doing the same!

user7T8qFtWNWJ
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I have 3 units, all have same issue.  Anyone know the fix?  Samsung must be fully aware at this point!

userFULCuf6Bi1
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same issue, HT-J4500. I haven't even had it for 2 years! I'm super annoyed!

JakeRoss
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same, I have the Samsung HT-J5500W Home Theater System with Blu-Ray and Wi-Fi

Just happened 6/17-6/18
userZRbQ1a599H
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have the same thing too started this morning after 7 am bd5700

usercLOVvcM1co
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Same here! I have the Samsung HT-J5500W Home Theater System and it keeps trying to load a disc that isn't in the system. Endless loop of error message!

0 Likes
userLS5nqofxut
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Just joined to add to the growing number of complaints. Same issue, worked last night, today it cycles on and off without function. Called Samsung and they said at this time there's no release about an issue with my mode (HT-J5500W), but gave me an incident number to follow up later with. 

I found this thread via google search, figuring it'd be years old, but all these complaints of the same issue in less than 24 hours. Obviously not an error of our units, but an update or hack that rendered our units useless.

userlpgsZQgDSs
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Yup, another one here.  BD-JM57C in my case.  Kids turned it on this evening, and it goes into the infinite reset loop.  We can get the drive to eject if I hold the eject button on the remote, but then it just closes and resets again.  The screen pops up for a split second and then goes blank as it resets again.  Crazy!  This is the second major problem I've had with this unit (first was the firmware upgrade death problem -- had to send it in for them to fix that one).  I'm pretty down on Samsung gear at this point.  Ugh!

userwWPqZ6KSAF
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This is unbelievable. Same model. Same story. Same issue. Doing the exact same things everybody else! I thought I was crazy last night and Google all these videos. Nothing worked. Called Samsung and they also told me to do things I already did and then say take it to get repair but the cost is on you. Is there nothing we can do since this happened on such a large scale??