Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userog72Wpyu49
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This is crazy, so thousands of owners are having this issue and Samsung "might" have a fix in 72 hours.  Thanks to all of you for braving their phone support.  Agree that the more posts in the community about this problem the fast Samsung will address it.  #FrustratedwithSamsung

userSWZ0xUw4zw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I don't see how pushing a software fix would work because my player, like all the others, wontstay in one mode long enough to do anything. I'm hopeful but..

Tommy_Sodbuster
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have the same problem.  I created an account and posted this on Saturday night.  I can't find that post today.  It was nice rig, worked great, and then this.  Come on Samsung, we expect better from you.

Skulljeep
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Any news yet on the fix? Mine has been doing the same thing.

0 Likes
user4VdJrt4EDc
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have the same system, same symptoms, same time it failed. What a coincidence!...Unless Samsung did an update that messed up the same player/amplifiers around the world. It may not be an easy fix if the recommendation in the user's manual and from tech support disabled internet connections, making an international problem even worse.

user5tzAiszS6I
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine just stop working also just a few hours ago.  When I went to the home screen it just keeps cycling between home screen and samsung logo every 2 seconds or a tad bit longer.  Can't wait to see what samsung comes back with.  

Bluekan
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Wow, I see I'm not alone, I'm having the exact same Issue, I didn't know how to put it in words but here Iam, there is no way to reset the DVD, I unplugged it 1000 times and nothing.

Also I see this discussion is from 9 hours ago and with all the replies it has to be something with the Firmware, but I also see not a response from SAMSUNG yet.

If anyone gets any response or find how to solve it, please share.

Thanks

userVSBavuiVEW
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have the same problem.  Was working fine two days ago and yesterday trying to load disk and flashing from home screen to no disk or load display.  I called and tried resetting system and other things.  No help.  the customer service guy wanted me to send my unit in for repair.  No sure of cost, so I didn't send it yet.   Glad to know others are having same issue.  

userJtgb4aeyoZ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I was so freaking irritated about this dumb thing I literally wanted to smash it. Checked all the connections, blamed the kids, pets and etc. Only to finally find this discussion going. Same exact problem here!

userV7h3F8RF0P
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Glad to see that I am not alone here. Hopefully Samsung will do something about this. Its crazy that all of us has the same issue at the same exact time. So glad I found this disscusion.