Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
user2B091CLkJD
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I'm having the same problem with my two BDJ5700 units due to infinite reboot bug.

Grrrrrr Smiley Mad

@userDMVx9YGCI4 wrote:

I have the same problem with my BDJ5700, infinite reboot bug.

userXyoK3hnQSi
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

We also have a BD-J5700  and it's doing exactly the same thing with the on/off cycle.  We were able to get our disc out quickly after unplugging it, plugging it back in, then hitting the open tray button.  The tray quickly closed after we grabbed the disc.  

userHl8XPnT6xx
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Having the same endless reboot loop with an HT-J5500W. Started 6/17/2020. @Anonymous 

user2ZvIGE1T0v
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same here.  Started this evening around 7pm on 6/18/2020.  Kids were playing on the PS4 before dinner.  After dinner, no sound.  Infinite "Load Disc" to Home Screen to Samsung logo splash screen loop.   HT-J5500W as well.

users3MbpzVjLk
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My bd-j5900 started this today. I get a glimpse of the home screen before it resets.  I originally thought maybe the disc drive wasnt passing a BIT but thats not happening. Dosconnected the wfi card and the disc drive and got the same issue. If this many people are having the same issue on nearly the same day i would point to a firmware bug. 

userqEi0dI91XF
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Add another BD J5700 to the list.

usernrtNrRaQ1H
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Same with my BD-J5700--and yes, I unplugged it, waited, tried again--now it won't start at all!

userOFVaCfZ2Sf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Hi Sansung Gill 

Are you still offering support on this matter ? if not how do we all get hep with what is obviously a serious issue caused by Samsung ?

thank you

squeegie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Has anyone tried to do a hard reset following these instructions?  If they are even accurate?  Think it's worth a try when the unit won't stay at the home screen long enough to get into settings to do a soft reset?

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/tv-audio-video/reset-bluray-player-to-factory-settings/

user7gXrF05liK
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Like the other 16 pages of user comments, my Blu-ray player began this exact issue yesterday as well. Was working fine in the morning then came back in the afternoon and it was constantly cycling acting like it's trying to load a disc, then says "no disc" then says "loading." Are you guys going to give us a way to fix this? I can't imagine we all just happened to have our units fail on the exact same day without it being due to a software update that Samsung pushed.