Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userApPqJaoxy3
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I've got 3 of them that I bought at the same time and all did the same thing at once!!!!

The are the only entrainment we have. SAME EXACT ISSUES!!

It won't even turn off as long as it is plugged in.  Unplugged for 24 hrs. Plugged back in without touching it and it starts with the same issues on its own!

I believe must be a bad update!

Question is; How to fix if you can't access it?

0 Likes
userlTewJUrD1u
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have the exact same model and mine has been doing the same thing since this thursday 6/18/2020

0 Likes
userPkp97OECfn
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine was working fine on Wednesday morning and then started this looping cycle in the afternoon.  I left it unplugged all night and nothing changed.  It's got to be a firmware issue.

0 Likes
user3JLnV8AnRq
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I must add my voice. Our blue ray player has the same problem. I was troubleshooting to no avail. At least knowing others have same issue tells me I'm not crazy. Please find fix, Samsung!!

0 Likes
user1F3BRqjEHX
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Bd-J5700 here and same boat! 2nd one in another room asked to install update this morning (before noticing trouble) but said no as was in hurry. Now turned on 1st (set for auto update I think) and it's got this bug!

usereK8Ahf6x9H
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I unplugged the unit.. I probably jacked the wifi connection for the download repair..

0 Likes
uservdR8rlAHsJ
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Adding another voice to the chorus... BD-JM57C keeps cycling itself on and off. Was working fine a few nights ago. 

userFgJdKezLNU
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

We have a BD-JM51 model. We realized the problem Thursday evening. I find it incredibly creepy that there are most likely thousands of us having the exact same problem at the exact same time. What is the fix?! I have an autistic child and we rely heavily on this blu-ray player. Somebody help before we all collectively lose our minds!

uservdR8rlAHsJ
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I'm also experiencing the same issue as everyone else in this thread. Infinite reboots. I've tried all the suggested troubleshooting steps. bd-jm57c 

userPoHf6SeuF4
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Having same problem. Was working just fine last night and this morning stuck in a loop. HT-J5500W