Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userYKXvMcKdq0
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My Samsung model BD-JM57C/ZA just started cycling like crazy, won't let the CD come out and  won't turn off with remote nor by hand. I used to love my Samsung products, but now I've been burned by their upgrade that turned my note4 into a paperweight and not only the recall on the lid of my washer but also the pumps placement on said washer that was a known issue that they did not recall.  I'm thinking it might be time to move my loyalty to a different brand.

0 Likes
uservdR8rlAHsJ
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

You can get your disk out. There's a little crescent shaped hole on the bottom that you can stick a screwdriver or something in to turn a wheel. Keep turning it until the tray comes out enough to grab with your fingers. Saved my wife's Murder She Wrote disk...

0 Likes
userrYaGcN1Tsh
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

HT J5500W doing the exact same thing since last night. Can't reset. Unplugging doesn't help either. Adding myself so I'll be updated on this as well. Ugh!

JordanChadHungate
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Got the same problem on my BD J5100!

0 Likes
usertq5Bmtk9af
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Just adding my name to the list to Samsung can realize that this is a universal problem.

user2T60F34pXC
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have a BD-J5700.   Same thing happening here too.

Fix please.

0 Likes
userprH87Du2RT
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

mine is having the same problem 

0 Likes
userXnsD71z0tT
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Guess I need to jump in here too. We have 2 BD-JM57C's. Both,  as of a couple nights ago, doing the continuous cycling. We'll  see if this gets resolved. Might just have to replace all my Samsung products given their lack of a response acknowledging there is a problem and what action they are taking to correct the issue. Today, our blue ray players, next our TVs, then phones, tablets.......

userff8wq2AwHR
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
Mine started to do this an hour go and last Night it worked just fine!!! From what i can tell this is World wide and Samsung has not come up with a fix yet.....
useroxaWNgcYKI
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Ours started this evening, but the last time it worked for sure was 6/18 afternoon.