Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
usergENiS7HJ5P
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Soy de Mexico y tengo el mismo problema mi teatro en casa se prende y se apaga solo, se está reiniciando todo el tiempo y no encuentro como repararlo, me estoy dando cuenta que eso es global, debe de haber sido una mala actualización, espero y samsung se haga responsable por esto. 😡

hckyguy788
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Sorry I missed this. I just posted a new discussion titled, "HT-J5500W Power Cycle Issues "

Same thing! It stinks that many of us are experiencing this, but it is at least reassuring that it is not my device only. I hope they come up with a solution for all of us soon. Be well, all! 

0 Likes
userIo3gFR9h5Q
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Hello guys,

I have the same issue. In this morrning (20.06.20) it was working but in the afternoon no more. I've just noticed the same issue, is just loading=> no disc=> loading and from the begining. I live near Stuttgart in Germany. I was not far away to buy a new disc tray but luckily I've checked Youtube if there is something connected with this topic. Next week I will call Samsung to record the issue of my J5500 too. Hopefuly the issue will be solved.

pixletwin
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My HT J5500W player also began experiencing this issue just a few days ago. I use this player not just as BD player, but it is also the sound system for my TV and Apple Box. This is very frustrating! It's interesting to see so many others with the exact same model experiencing the exact same problem.

user2guI44ly9m
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Same here, does anyone know how the update is supposed to happen? 

0 Likes
user2guI44ly9m
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I don't have anything hooked up to my modem or internet so I was wondering g how I'm supposed to see an update 

0 Likes
userxulxyvHAGE
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same issue here with the same model! I was almost giving up and buying another brand of home theater when I decided to search on google and found out that hundreds of people are having the same issue at the same time. It is all over the news. Another mad customer. That's simply crazy and unacceptable! Hope that at least they fix it soon.

userIufB2zk9Ui
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Same here in Pekin Indiana and my 3 systems have been down since 06-18-2020  , Im not happy 

0 Likes
userIufB2zk9Ui
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Samsung really dropped the ball and scruwed the pooch on this one . 

userXY3wNQNARp
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Samsung said they will make and update vía internet!

now, the question is how???

the unit keeps cycling on and off how the unit will receive the update. 
there is thousands with the same problem also in different home theater equipment .

@samsung978531   Any answer??

0 Likes