Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
user4dFy7XcGVo
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

When I turn on the entertainment center, the options keep flashing on the screen and then the screen blinks. I'm unable to watch DVDs, select apps, get tv sound, etc. The screen blinks black, comes on, says "no video", and continues to blink. Plus the DVD player makes noise.  HELP!!!

miketech2010
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Home theater started trying to load disc when the tray is empy.keeps showing no disc-load constantly.you can hear the blueray mechanism clicking,even when i change the source on the remote.it started doing this on 6-18 please advise on how to resolve this issue.it seems that this issues is worldwide because alot of users are experiencing the same thing.please advise on how to fix this issues,or should we wait it out until samsung resolves the issue via the inernet.also should i leave the system on or off,so it can receive the software or firmare update....

userAv6vUvU38U
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Same exact situation with me. It was driving me nuts. How can we receive a firmware upgrade tho if the menu won't even stay on long enough to cycle there and update?

userzAnyOidZi6
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have exactly the same problem and it started at the same time - June 19, 2020.

Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same mine started the 19th as well

0 Likes
userKpo64tLKYd
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

We all should take the rich corporatation to court!

@userzAnyOidZi6 wrote:

I have exactly the same problem and it started at the same time - June 19, 2020.

user4B7vRG6coM
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

This happened with my home theater system on Friday. I called Samsung they said they would work on it. I called them today, and they still don't have a resolution. i don't have much confidence in their investment in fixing this problem I'm afraid. 

0 Likes
userlanoCHodrv
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My Samsung Blu-ray player model BD-JM57C keeps cycling on and off it worked fine last night.  But today when I turned it on at noon it just keeps cycling on and off.  I unplugged it for half a day and plugged it back in and it continues to cycle on and off.

0 Likes
user2oNJrJG3rS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

World wide issue across many models.  Samsung is only saying they know about it.  Search community and you will see many threads. 

user72jsGApQTD
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I also am having the same issue. Hopeful that a solution is found soon!