Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
SgtDoofy
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

There is a post here with over 79 pages of replies.   It has been marked as "solved" by some admin but there is no solution posted.  Samsung are aware and have stated that they are working on a solution. Maybe up to a week?  We dont know.  Theyre doing a lot of 

userzjhx0kqnVj
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Started Thursday 06-18-2020
Same here try's to boot when turned on but nothing happens and it appears to be looking for a dvd disk tried turning it off and on but no change hearing clicking noise

whats the story??

thanks

0 Likes
userlfXt6mPhfI
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This unit began clicking with no disk. Used for netflix but can no longer get signal. What is happening? Remote cannot power off but does open tray which then closes.

Please help.

0 Likes
usermohqzcq3pR
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

0 Likes
Freestyle-Delux
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

There is a topic on C-NET stating that it is not an update issue. They stated that the certificates expired causing the units to loop over and over. If Samsung would have made the updates this issue would not have happened.

user9agnrqjXzS
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

The 3d blu-ray player /surround sound just started cycling on and off every 2 seconds once I turn it on, It started last night. i need to know if exist one solution

Bulfin
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine started doing the same thing on Friday. What's the story Samsung???

0 Likes
userEz7xWYfEbq
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Just found out mine is doing the same thing with the display flashing on and off.  Where do I find a solution? 6/21/2020

0 Likes
Scrubs4life_Mamacita
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My Samsung Blueray - model  ht j5500w is locked in a loop which is continuing to turn device off and on.  Is this relative to some updated firmware?? 

Will there will a fix?  If so, how soon?  

0 Likes
NatSiq
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
I'm having the exact same problem.

The DVD player keeps saying "No DISC" when the main menu pops up then it says "load" and the screen goes black. It then repeats every 3 seconds. 

I thought it was me and I was looking online for a new system but i found a bunch of other people having this problem

I'm here in Orlando, FL. Please somebody help me with this problem.