Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userh8PWdUB4Vf
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I'm having the same issue. There is another thread on here that has over 1,000 posts all with the same issue. I used to be a loyal Samsung customer. It was the only brand of electronics I'd buy.

0 Likes
userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Since 19/06/20 my Blu Ray Theatre System HT-J4550 has been stuck in a loading loop.

I can't enter the menu as the System constantly attempts to load a disc whether a disc is insterted or not. So, as well as not being able to watch Bluray/DVD I cannot use the surround sound system to watch TV/Neflix etc as the unit won't let me switch inputs.

Looking on this forum it seems to be a common problem with other people reporting the same issue developing around the same date.

Please advise ASAP how to resolve this issue.

Thanks

0 Likes
userAP4pWSdvdd
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Like virtually every single Blu-Ray player's owner, both my player have started last Thursday evening to go on the endless cycle of quasi-booting and then restarting. Quite annoying.

0 Likes
userC4o9ir6cTQ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Seems I am not the only one having issues with it turning on and off. I was finally able to get my DVD out though thankfully.  We need an update for this!

0 Likes
user2oNJrJG3rS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

World wide issue across many models.  Samsung is only saying they know about it.  Search community and you will see many threads. 

0 Likes
hckyguy788
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Since a moderator is clearly reading our messages and sorting the threads...

How about Samsung creates a thread with UPDATES as to what they are doing to try and fix the issue. It's coming up on Day 4 that we have been left in the dark and have no idea what is going on. 

Call me crazy, but it seems like the right thing to do. 

userM2YxXXwu7A
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Saludos desde Bogotá! Alguien puede ayudarme? Tengo el home theater HT-J5500K hace dos años, todo estaba funcionando perfecto, pero desde el 18 de junio muestra la pantalla de menú y no responde a comandos. Parece que se reiniciara y emite un sonido raro. Es posible resetearlo a defaults de fabrica?  Gracias por sus comentarios. La falla esta sucediendo en muchos paises y varios modelos. Atte Fernando.

0 Likes
userfsNep0ilIT
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Hello, I have the same model as you and I've bought it at the same time as you too and I'm with the same problem too :/.

Estoy con la mesma falla e tengo el mismo equipo.

From Brasil.

0 Likes
ivanotero93
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hello. I'm from Chile. SouthAmerica.

Its a serious problem. FIX IT.

Home Theater Model: HT-J5530K/ZS

userzrWYu9W83E
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have 2 BD J5700 models. Both were working perfectly last night (June 19th). Both are possessed today, rendering my upstairs TV useless and cutting off access to Netflix, YouTube and movies downstairs. What the hades happened? It seems lots of people are having the same issue?