Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userAv6vUvU38U
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Totally annoying. I almost threw the thing away out of frustration before coming to this board

0 Likes
useruQ5Sf36fxQ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

same! I was literally googling for a replacement when I accidently scrolled down and saw that it was happening everywhere 

userogku2h3ZCS
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

ME TOO!!!

0 Likes
userogku2h3ZCS
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Is Samsung actively troubleshooting a solution? Has anyone heard anything from Samsung? 

0 Likes
user18UsVpKtnO
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have a Samsung HT-J5500W Home Theater and for the last 2 days I haven't been able to use it. It is just stuck on bootup it goes from Disc to the next option to the right and then just shuts down it's self and boot to the same. it's there any solution to these issue.

userrlUT5iedm0
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

This started with my HT-j5500w on Saturday night here in California. Very upsetting since we get our streaming services through it and we are now unable play DVD's from our library. Samsung's reputation will take a serious hit if they don't resolve it soon.

userAv6vUvU38U
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Im in California as well (Los Angeles) and for me it started Thursday night

userYR999yejkr
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Same problem here in Pittsburgh PA. Reboot started between thursday - 6-19 and Sunday -6-21.

Service gave me info to send the unit in for diagnositic.

Will wait a day or two to see if Samsung fixes system wide problem.

My unit is the HT-J5500W, but it seems that other Blu-ray units are experiencing the same problem.

@user18UsVpKtnO wrote:

I have a Samsung HT-J5500W Home Theater and for the last 2 days I haven't been able to use it. It is just stuck on bootup it goes from Disc to the next option to the right and then just shuts down it's self and boot to the same. it's there any solution to these issue.

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

Is your unit under warranty?

0 Likes
userYR999yejkr
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Out of warranty. Why asking that question? it appears to be a system wide problem.

0 Likes