Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userlvpGs3Avfu
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

why are both of my blue ray players just cycling when power is on. I cannot reset. I cannot get it to start the menu or shut off without unplugging. two of them, not just one. Is this a way to get people to buy more blue ray players, because that is kind of shady. 

0 Likes
userB1w2nG0ktY
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Samsung this is totally unacceptable from your company. Please fix this asap. My model is BD J5700. Both of them is power cycling on and off and wont stay off or on just off and on and repeat. Please do something asap. 

0 Likes
userNQ73jvGEkl
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same here.  I'm looking forward to a solution to this issue.

0 Likes
user8AUvZilO5v
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Mine does the exact same thing since two days. Unable to reset to its factory setting or anything 😥 wants a solution very badly.

0 Likes
userigiK3wzfeo
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am also experiencing problems with my blue ray. It was working fine Saturday night 6/20/20 for movie night with the sisters. Today I tried using it to watch Amazon Prime and as soon as I turned it on it started flashing on/off. I've disconnected it and unplugged all wiring to and from player. You can hear sounds where it's powering off and on. And I have already checked and no DVD's left inside the machine. Ughhhhhhh, we need answers. Help us🥺

0 Likes
userW79BuDqD1H
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

HT J5500W worked fine for months and suddenly stopped producing audio from ANY input nor play DVD.  I tried to display the "setting"s screen and that is cycling, displaying for two seconds then black screen for about five seconds.   its making a clicking sound even when just trying to play sound from cable D IN setting.   I tried unplugging the powere for a minute or two and tried the troubleshooting manual suggesting to "reset".  Neither worked.

user6IFq9x7As3
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Everyone is having the same problem ~ I am having exactly the same issue 

0 Likes
userTpA3tXTO2f
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same here.

0 Likes
userMpBIJTwq9r
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Quisiera saber si ya hay una solución a este problema, por favor díganme cómo le van a hacer para que ya funcione mi blu ray

0 Likes
useryuyAsp37EW
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I posted last on Thursday saying that this system kept trying to load a disk that wasn't even there. Lost all sound on all inputs too. The menu keeps changing so fast that I can't even access any other function on the player. A ton of other people are experiencing the same thing. Has anyone gotten any updates?  I refuse to have to pay for a new system. 

0 Likes