Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
useryJgiboNe6L
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Out of curiosity: the one that is still working for you, does it have automatic updates turned on or off?

0 Likes
userovhpo72OtX
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Given the number of days this has gone on and the lack of a more public response from Samsung, why would people ever buy another Samsung product again? Talk about brand suicide.

userjviANyT5cs
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Model HT-J45OOK/XA

When power on, device continually cycles through the possible input options (this us what I see on tHe TV), but the LED front panel display only changes when using remote selection. Output to TV continually cycle automatically approx every 1 second. Attempted reset (press abd hold ■ button on remote; LED front panel shows "RESET"), but device continues to cycle automatically through imput options. Hard reset (remove input power overnight) akso makes no difference to device behaviour.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

My Blu-Ray JM57C is doing the same exact thing as everyone else. You guys blew the update push, and now, with the power continually cycling how do you propose to jam another update into my machine to fix it?

I'm betting I now own a piece of junk that will never get fixed.

And, you DO NOT have a solution just by saying you are ware of the problem. THAT is NOT a solution. Fixing it is.

userjviANyT5cs
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

If Samsung survive the current pandemic, then they better remedy this problem. If not, looking by the expanse of the reports coming in it will destroy their market-share of loyal customers. I meam, if any product effectively self-destructs then who will have faith in their other products. 

This is like a suicide for them. Even the best product liability insurance will not help them remedy a consumer boycott. I'm considering returning my TV, PHONE AND TABLET before similar fate hits them.

userpJhborykKA
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Please --> Do Not call this a solution!!

userTInjp1VQwk
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

All of my blu Ray players in the house are stuck in this loop. Guess I should have bought those roku TVs instead of these blu Ray players for streaming smh

0 Likes
userzljEsO1vzD
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

It's not SOLVED, rather it's a mess.  My JM57C keeps doing it too.  And why is Hulu no longer available?  Geez!

0 Likes
userIrcri6eWsK
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine is also doing it. It started about 3 days ago.

0 Likes
userLfVh14IlMs
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I'm having the same problem with my samsung ht-j5500w/za 

0 Likes