userSlY6jXH8C3
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
Options
Home Theater

If they don't have a fix out by the end of the week the calls for class action will take off.

userTEVAH4wVm9
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same situation with 2 of my BD-JM57 players 

0 Likes
GaryCurran
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

If Samsung doesn't address this, and quickly, people ARE going to buy more gear, but it's not going to be Samsung products they buy.

usercLOVvcM1co
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Samsung where are you on this? It has been almost a week now. No acknowledgement of what exactly the problem is and a timeline of repairs?

Leashy
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I still want to know why this is titled "Solved" when it is NOT Solved. They don't know the real issue and there isn't a fix everyone can do. Can't a mod fix that, or are they the one who marked this as solved?

userM5RfUQo1tT
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

@Leashy

Here in Italy they titled Solved as well. It's the way they care about customers.

I'm very disappointed. It's unacceptable.

Samsung nevermore

MoparDude
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Let me add to the chorus of folks adversely impacted by power cycling snafu. My BD-U5000 and BD-F5700 work fine but it's the BD-J5100 that appears to afflicted with the expired SSL certificate issue. Glad I saw the news articles and this community board, as I thought it was the player that bit the dust and would simply look for a replacement on eBay. Given the growing number of global complaints, Samsung owes us a "fix".

userF26qTJcnHv
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Samsung doesn't care about its customers.  They've been hacked and are frozen like deer in headlights.

Time for a response from Samsung.

0 Likes
Lanored
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Does anyone know if these devices can have firmware updates while in standby mode? If so, this should be fixable once the issue is found.... although that would only work if connected to Internet. 

0 Likes
Samsung_BdnPSRU
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

H

0 Likes