Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userUqO7ob3nn3
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Add my BD-J5100 to the queue. I'm feeling a little salty about this. It's quite frustrating. How will we get a fix once it's available?

0 Likes
userrbGwsxYOD5
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Just want to add my name to the ever growing list with this issue. 

0 Likes
userOeolXecQVX
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Please give the Blu-Ray player community a status update as to why all Samsung players world-wide that have been connected to the internet have stopped working. You have said that Samsung is aware of the problem, but we would like to know what Samsung is going to do to fix the problem ... and when.

GTmomson
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Great minds think alike!  I just posted the same thoughts myselfSmiley Mad

0 Likes
usereNpmYbyVXI
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I love my blu ray player so much and I use it every night it's what puts me to bed please Samsung just give us something please anything we should not have to beg you I should not have to go make a account just to get though to you your a huge company at least give us something

0 Likes
HT-J4500-unhappy
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Hi @The BOSS lady  ,

First, like many said before me: NOT SOLVED. Just acknowledged. Please change status.

Also HT-J4500 here, same problem, for what it's worth. It began a week ago.

Reporting from France.

0 Likes
useru9Rq67nEmk
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Both my brother and I have the J5500w blue ray dvd and cinema system, we have the exact same issue, we only realised it's a problem when I offered him my speakers thinking the dvd and blue ray player packed in, only for him to tell me he'd had exactly the same problem, all this after buying a replacement too!! When will a fix be released please? And are Samsung going to refund me the additional expense? And how are Samsung going to advise customers that the fix is available?

0 Likes
usercDyFFZdcMu
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am having the same issue with my Blu-ray player looping. Player was used on Friday with no issues and today nothing. This fix is NOT solved! 

0 Likes
userkoM2DKlCkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

What solution was given on this?

The service engineer said that the motherboard needs to be replaced.
I am not sure how come the same problem faced by peoples worldwide could have a hardware problem. On top of that, it stopped working on the same day.

0 Likes
GTmomson
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

As previously mentioned, I have a BD-J5900 blu-ray player which is going through the same power on-off cycle.
So like many other affected owners, I have unplugged the device to avoid any damage.  That leaves this forum as the only source of information on what is being done to address the issue.
My concern is that Samsung don't appear to be giving us regular updates (let alone a timeline) on their efforts to resolve the problem.
Samsung - give your customers an indication of what caused the problem and how you are or will be fixing it.   We deserve that much for trusting in your brand to purchase your products in the first place!

0 Likes