Options
Home Theater

Any update or new information or are we still left in the dark Samsung 

0 Likes
useradcy8VoQCF
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I've just turned on my dvd player and it's also stuck in an on and off boot loop your firmware update messed up everybody's theater system this is a disgrace what are you doing to rectify this ? Well for every day I'm without my DVD PLAYER I will be asking for £10 compensation for my inconvenients  and also you shouldn't push update's to customers device we should be given a choice and not just because it's connected to the Internet hurry up and fix it. Also all the customers like me that this has affected make a complaint and ask for compensation of whatever you feel you deserve but this behaviour from them is unacceptable # SamsungSabrina

0 Likes
userhXl060VRNg
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

When will the solution be posted?

0 Likes
userfYxyGxxTWO
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have the same problem, I think its a software problema because its worldwide in the same time! I'm from Brazil! 

0 Likes
useryVDPzcs73M
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I see the repair this way. Samsung gives a memory dump, we flash NAND and the device works.
0 Likes
useruaQUfuBpGw
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Doesn't looks resolved posting here so that I am notified to see when an actual resolution gets posted.

0 Likes
userA9XvsanMcQ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine is doing same thing - ruined my Sunday Zoom Quaker Meeting with the noise.

please solve, or do ihave to wait till Mercury Retrograde ends July 12???

@The BOSS lady wrote:

We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We will post an update here on this thread when we have more information. 

@The BOSS lady wrote:

We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We will post an update here on this thread when we have more information. 

0 Likes
user4hDKw8qboW
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same here, no voice, keeps power cycling, since last Friday.  I am in TX, USA. Called Samsung Tech support to be told that it needs to be sent for repairs and that it's not under warranty.  However, it turns out its a bug or whatever and now waiting for a fix from Samsung. 

0 Likes
user4NaVA26DmK
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hello, please provide us with an update as to what Samsung is going to do to resolve the faulty firmware rolled out globally that is now causing these Samsung blu-ray devices to cycle between "No Disc" and " Loading", rendering it nonfunctional.

Communication is key as this is a widespread issue!