Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userF0x1iqkOO1
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

my HomeT just started doing the same today june 24/2020, theres no solucion yet??????

0 Likes
userx23mpRJaUa
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Not solved! My HT-J4500 started today! Really Samsung come on fix this!!

userdGWUvUNFd7
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Yes since june 19th 2020 my samsung 3d blu ray player surround system does not work now so hope we have a solution soon Samsung. 

0 Likes
user6FsaXc0Fon
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have 3 DVD players that are now bricks.  What is the ETA?

0 Likes
useryWdfIbDzz7
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Chuyện gì xảy ra vậy.tôi bị tình trạng tương tự với HT-J5550w .và tôi đã hết bảo hành.nó mới xảy ra ngày hôm nay...???? 

0 Likes
userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Can we all have an update on the situation please ?

I haven't been able to use my home theatre system for a week now.

uservLznmSsKvj
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I seem to have mine 'sorted'. I used this link (below) and after a very long chat, they have agreed to send an engineer to collect and repair the player. They did point out that the repair is only free for the exact fault that we're talking about. In other words, if it's a faulty drawer or button, they will charge you. Anyway, if you have 30 minutes to spare, try this link... https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/livechat/

0 Likes
usergKpnXoA2bL
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This is NOT a solution. And can you explain that what are you guys doing to fix the problem?

0 Likes
squeegie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Hi,

I'm sorry to bother you as I'm sure you're busy but do you have any idea when this might be fixed or if it can be fixed?  I have a home theatre system (HT-J5500W/ZA) S/N: 0BHB14MHC01992M that is no longer working even for my sound system.

I saw in one of the threads that I should send a private message with my exact model and serial number.  If you need a photo of the label I can provide that too.  In fact I will try and include a link to that photo now that I see a hyperlink button above.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/HFW8JknESQaS1fnuBfC0LQ.r0x5samPFVfr4W0DQKXTmp

I use it primarily for the audio and streaming along with occasional Blu-Ray discs.  I know this isn't really "Earth shattering" compared to all the misery from the virus throughout the World but Home Entertainment is arguably more important than it's ever been since we can't go out to theatres and live shows even.

If you could give us an update or let me know if you think this is un-fixable it would help me to decide how to proceed.

Thank you in advance for any information you could give.

0 Likes
userc4mLeLSBhB
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I took my HT J4500 in for repair on Friday  19/6/2020 for this problem to be repaired. The unit is not 2 years old yet and they have just phoned  to tell me they cannot fix it because they do not have the parts.  This is the last time I ever buy a Samsung product !!!

0 Likes