Options
Home Theater

Tinfoil hat anyone?

0 Likes
usert5XZ4xdOyB
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

My DVD player started doing the same rebooting cycling operation on 06/24/2020 whereas just a few days earlier. it was perfectly normal.

Help! Had to go out and get another my different MFG. (Brand) as not Samsung was available on shelf.

@userSlY6jXH8C3 wrote:

...it was working fine last night.

0 Likes
userq7kZQv3Nf1
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Not solved. Still turning on and off. This is really getting annoying. I went out and bought a roku yesterday, I may buy 3 more.

0 Likes
userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Well, it's now a week since my Blu Ray Theatre System HT-J4550 became unusable, can't even use the surround sound system never mind play a blu ray disc.

A week with no update from Samsung on what the issue is. 

If there is no fix for  this problem then at least let me know so I can go and buy a new system. 

Is anyone from Samsung looking at this forum ? Do they care about their customers ??

GIVE US SOME INFORMATION ON THE PROBLEM SAMSUNG !!!!!!!!!

userpQBUE68tzN
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am Kabir from Bangladesh. My Samsung Blu-ray player HT-J5550K/XL is not operating. The display shows no disc, then shows load. It does the same thing again and again. The malfunction started on 20 June 2020. I am at a loss what to do. You know the player is like my family member. I don't want to lose my family member. Please, give me a solution.

BruceAdler
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My BD-JM57C is also bricked

Samsung, is there any chance at all you'll be able to fix anyone's bricked players? Do your drives support firmware updates via the USB port or a bootable DVD? If not I guess you've stuck thousands of unhappy customers with expensive doorstops.

usertGOtd6BnHE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Of course they do!

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@Samsung_fQm0BmN wrote:

0 Likes
userqebDvyJnMB
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I'm an IT and if this device don't have recovery mode or any flashing mode at startup the device is dead and requiring a board replacement or just a replacement. The only problem . Samsung stopped the blueray production last year so probably not any board or device in stock. Big problem 

usernzoOtLn6AL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Then they had better give a FULL REFUND for EACH AND EVERY Blu Ray that they scrood up. 

0 Likes