Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
Options
Home Theater

@userJqnUUbFWNX wrote:

Did you call them or chat them?   I just chatted a service rep and got a fix will be released in a 2-3 days.

I just finished a chat session.  All they told me is that my units must be shipped to them (free) for repair.  They made no mention of a fix in 2-3 days.  They already sent me conformation repair tickets for both units and a shipping label will follow shortly.

Maybe it depends on the model.  Both of mine are BD-JM57C

What model do you have?  Is it possible that some of the more advanced models can receive a fix on-line?  My BD-JM57C is pretty basic.

0 Likes
userJqnUUbFWNX
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I'm not sure.  I have a HT - J5500W.   

user8bXMlYT4Zd
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I called them, no on-line chat.  

0 Likes
user8bXMlYT4Zd
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I called them, not an on-line chat

0 Likes
user8bXMlYT4Zd
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Sorry, my response seems to not attach to the correct posters question

0 Likes
user4WZV9oSL7A
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Just call and get an RMA to have your device shipped back. You would need an attorney if returning your device for repair weren't an option.

0 Likes
userJqnUUbFWNX
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I doubt this is true but this is what i was just told.I doubt this is true but this is what i was just told.

go_mach5
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I'm having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM with my BD-J5700!

None of the suggestions has fixed my problem!

0 Likes
useryQCphEKNv6
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Chalk me up as yet another whose blu-ray player has basically given up the ghost.  Mine is also stuck in the same boot loop of which so many have reported.  For me, it occurred on Monday when I turned on my player.  I seriously hope Samsung finds a fix for this, as buying a new player isn't currently in my budget.  Besides, if they're at fault for pushing a faulty update which caused this...... I shouldn't have to.  I have very little faith in Samsung as a company now, and refuse to buy another product under their brand.  Makes you wonder what other devices they have rigged to simultaneously self-destruct.  

userljwtDmxRa0
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My HT-J5500W is doing the same thing since Monday.