Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userH9WC2Sr7QF
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am experiencing the same issue with my BD-J5700 bluray player. It just started about an hour ago. Please provide a solution. 

0 Likes
usern6xaZt9zFk
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Why has there been no further information on this. My blu-ray player started cycling last Friday June 19th. When are we going to be updated? Even if you haven't found a solution you must have additional information. How long is a fair time to wait for you to find the problem? What will you do to make this right with your customers if you can't fix it in a reasonable time?

0 Likes
userC4o9ir6cTQ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

So we still have no fix for the issue? Sounds to me like it was a bad update so now everyone has to go replace their devices?

0 Likes
Slayer99
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

It has now been a week since this happened and your users have had ZERO updates from Samsung.  This issue and this should NOT be marked as resolved.  Samsung's silence on this is POOR customer service.  

If you're not aware, there are already law firms investigating this issue for a class action lawsuit.  Communicate with your customers Samsung!  Fix the issue!

0 Likes
Patrick1963
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@The BOSS lady 

Hi Sabrina, it's early here in US. The European Samsung community's solved response is to ship boot loop devices to Samsung for free repair. Is this the same for US customers?

Patrick

0 Likes
userElW1oVRgVT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I'm in the UK and have not seen anything about a European solution, do you have a link I could follow?

0 Likes
Patrick1963
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater
0 Likes
userElW1oVRgVT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@Patrick1963 wrote:

Had to edit

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Audio-Video/HT-J4500-home-cinema-cycling-on-and-off-repeatedly/t...

Thanks, let's see if it works for UK as it's not in the EU any more.

0 Likes
userui9g8I9Yll
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hi,

I have the same problem with my Bluray Model HT-J5550K. I'm from Vietnam. Let me know how to fix it. I've call Samsung Vietnam for help, but the problem were not solved, they advice me to replace mainboard. 

0 Likes
userdeXYv6yELJ
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Mine started power cycles after reboot. Its really frustrating as i was using it as sound system with TV also. Hoping for a fix from Samsung

0 Likes