Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userFLWfYOOtJk
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Just a thought, if the unit can't stay on long enough to get a firmware update, there's gonna need to be a work around.  Hardwired or wireless it just won't work, it doesn't stay on.  
Some type of a hard reboot, unplugging for a day, didn't resolve anything on my end.   
They're gonna be mailing out, 

"A LOT " of USB thumb-drives with firmware updates on them.  

userHrUdXEZcc2
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Good morning, I have a problem with my J4200 home iin kit for 5 days nonstop reboots Will there be a solution? best regards

0 Likes
userrlUT5iedm0
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My HT j5500W home theater system locked up on Thursday night, June 18th. What I don't understand is the total silence coming from Samsung.  I've sent messages to their support unit using Facebook Messenger and I've only received one reply which said to keep an eye on this link for updates. All my followup messages only received a canned response about heavy call volume, etc. I've also posted my issue on Twitter yet Samsung says nothing. I guess they're too busy with their cell phones to spend any time or money on our issue. This used to be a quality company but I'm afraid they've lost sight of their customers.

0 Likes
usergmGeq1OvIE
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

It has been over one week that my system has been down. I have been working from home and used to listen to my HT-J5500W receiver every day. After work I would use it for DVD watching or at least the surround sound for movies. Also a loyal customer for years. I need my system working soon. I can only see one Samsung update that they are aware of the issue, and nothing more. This needs to be resolved sooner rather than later. If I'm forced to purchase a new entertainment system, you can bet it will be from another manufacturer. 

0 Likes
userlxwfTE4OvN
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Well, it has been a week since this problem started for everyone. Samsung obviously doesn't care and is not coming up with a fix. So I will probably be buying a new unit this weekend. I guarantee it will not be a Samsung. So my question is does anybody know how to start a class-action? Too many of us have been affected and Samsung doesn't care and is not on this. If they did care and we're on this there would be a fixed by now.

0 Likes
userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I was told during an online chat yesterday that they were going to be arranging repairs and asked me for contact details, model and serial number of Blu Ray Player.

I didn't receive any further info so messaged them again today. Mentioned that I had seen some posts on the forum stating an update fix was due today 26/6/20 and other posts mentioning that the units were going to be sent back for repairs.

Just got the reply " Until Head Office give us an update we can't discuss any details with our customers. Our apologies. "

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Next stop is to email the  CEO. 

0 Likes
uservwvnKUD0UJ
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

My samsung blu ray  home theatre HT-J5550K stopped functioning since 19th /20th June 2020. when plugged in , it restarts very 3-4 seconds with a weird sound  and it remains in that loop.

I read from others that samsung is unable to provide solution till date, which is ridiculous.

Definitely the brand value will go down. Since then i am unable to use the device.

Samsung shoud come up with a solution as early as possible.

0 Likes
user4WZV9oSL7A
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater
0 Likes
DannyPoison
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I do not see a Solution posted. 

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@DannyPoison wrote:

I do not see a Solution posted. 

I was just checking on that also.  I like the Solution that says nothing.  Hello Samsung??  Any Word yet?

Hello??? @The BOSS lady   Ya'll figured something out yet?  

0 Likes