Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
user2s8hvB6G77
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

That could definitely be true in Canada.  I'm in the US and was able to get the return label.

Also, the system automatically asked for a copy of my receipt, but I reached out to Support again and was told I did not need to provide it.

userJqnUUbFWNX
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I had no luck through chat.  When I called and after a few questions, they offered a return label to repair it for free.  I'd call Samsung and not use chat.

userxqcgXPq6al
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I will try calling for label

0 Likes
useraS9oem4gLL
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hey Samsung, we have waited to much, we need you, to solve us the problem with our Home Theaters an Bluray disc now

0 Likes
user35eQWt4dHP
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Yes.  Please fix your product!

0 Likes
userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

UK Customer...

Well, after being told by the Samsung Online Team that collections were not being arranged and until Head Office give them an update they can't discuss details with their customers I went on the Samsung Web Chat.

They said they were aware of a problem with a small number of customers and have arranged for my Bu Ray Player to be collected by an engineer for free repair.

I have been told an engineer will contact me to arrange collection and need to box the unit up ready.

I will post an update once I hear from the engineer regarding collection date.

userxqcgXPq6al
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Please keep me updated. Thank you.

0 Likes
userU89a2FrhG6
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

At what point is samsung going to give an update on this issue or better yet a fix.  It is totally unacceptable they are not giving any type of update or feed back on this issue.  I have 3 units doing the same thing.  This is unacceptable 

userwWPqZ6KSAF
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

UPDATE:  USA   My 1st post was on the 18th and I have been waiting for a fix as well. I saw a few people mentioning they received return labels. So I called Samsung again today and mentioned the return label and they say they are going to send me one out.   The agent said that prior they did not know it was a global issue but now are taking action. They also say that this fix cannot be done at home and it must be sent in.    I will give more updates when I receive the label. 

userfcidujYoIl
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

What number are you calling to get in touch with Samsung?  Our BR player has been bricked in the boot loop since the 18th as well, and is how we stream our whole home system.  Guess we might as well send it off, we can't do anything the way it is now anyway.  Need a label, though, so how do we get in touch with them on the phone?

0 Likes