Options
Home Theater
So no fix yet ?
0 Likes
usersULZpmg3PL
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Why does this say solved? My BD-JM57 is doing the same thing and I don't see a solution anywhere on this post. 

0 Likes
usereN0sIDFjti
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Same issue here...since june 24th... As many people with the same issues in the same time... looks to me a bad software update... Very disapointed about the design here... no way to do a factory reset without acceding the menu... what happens when it is impossible to get the menu?

0 Likes
userECq3tIf2Ve
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

It’s been a week. When will this be solved?

0 Likes
Doriansmom1213
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

It was working just fine.

0 Likes
userECq3tIf2Ve
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

It's been over a week. We can't use the product that we purchased. Does Samsung has a plan for this? How long will it take to find a solution? Will the same issue involve the TVs as well? 

0 Likes
user4aOwu53nMK
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Samsung really needs to address this issue with this power cycle issue. With covid19 and everyone home..just doesn't seem like wise customer support

Vockroth
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Text "Help" to 62913. 

Answer 

Please tell me more about the product you need help with. Select a number.

(1) TV
(2) Blu-ray player
(3) Home Theater
(4) Set top box
(5) Home Audio

Here are the products I can help with. Select by replying with a number:

(1) Mobile Devices
(2) TVs & home theater
(3) Home Appliances
(4) Computing

Please tell me more about the product you need help with. Select a number.

(1) TV
(2) Blu-ray player
(3) Home Theater
(4) Set top box
(5) Home Audio

Please describe your issue in a few words.

It's power cycling

Thank You

You are connected with Sabiah S from Samsung Care.

Hello!

The last two days have seen a variety of Samsung Blu-ray players worldwide suddenly cease working. The symptom is that they turn on when power is applied, whereupon they reboot themselves every few seconds endlessly. The power and eject buttons are ignored and all attempts at resetting them fail. After many owners contacted Samsung support and were told they needed to send their players in for hardware repair, Samsung appears to have admitted there is a common problem, not individual player failure. As they are all out of warranty and the reboot cycle precludes the normal software update process, we are awaiting a solution from them.  I'm having this issue!

We have a dedicated team to assist you with the product, please stay connected while I transfer the chat.

I'm still waiting. After 20 minutes I got this

Sorry our wait times are longer than expected. You will be connected to an agent shortly.

0 Likes
userasmJHLvLPz
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Why

@The BOSS lady wrote:

We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We will post an update here on this thread when we have more information. 

@The BOSS lady wrote:

We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We will post an update here on this thread when we have more information. 

Why are you checking this as resolved. It is most certainly not resolved. My wedding video is ransomed in your rogue Blu Ray power cycle. Not happy. Where is the fix Samsung?

Options
Home Theater

the word "solved"  lost its meaning here.