Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
Options
Home Theater

@userwrGeyC1Bqo wrote:

My BD-JM57C is doing this, also.  Please advise.

Call 1-800-Samsung, get past the automated attendant, get to a real person, explain your have a Blu Ray player stuck in a boot loop. They will ask you to perform a reset (turn on, press eject for 15 seconds). After that they'll get information from you, email you a UPS lable, you ship it back to them. No charge shipping, no charge repair. 

0 Likes
HT-J4500-unhappy
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Hello @The BOSS lady 

Is that it? Still nothing official yet? I've read through a few pages (224! this is almost laughable!) and tried to turn my blu-ray on again. No patch yet, it seems.

I'll call the French support and write the story down here.

Come on Samsung. I've got a refrigetaror, microwave and blu-ray from you. You really think I'm going to trust you next time I want to buy whatever home appliance I need?

Two weeks already and nothing more than "We're aware"?

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@HT-J4500-unhappy wrote:

Hello @The BOSS lady 

Is that it? Still nothing official yet? I've read through a few pages (224! this is almost laughable!) and tried to turn my blu-ray on again. No patch yet, it seems.

Come on Samsung. I've got a refrigetaror, microwave and blu-ray from you. You really think I'm going to trust you next time I want to buy whatever home appliance I need?

Call 1-800-Samsung, get past the automated attendant, get to a real person, explain your have a Blu Ray player stuck in a boot loop. They will ask you to perform a reset (turn on, press eject for 15 seconds). After that they'll get information from you, email you a UPS lable, you ship it back to them. No charge shipping, no charge repair. 

0 Likes
user3BaZufk5Zr
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Didn't Understand What you said

@Big-Bad-Brad wrote:

@HT-J4500-unhappy wrote:

Hello @The BOSS lady 

0 Likes
HT-J4500-unhappy
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Thank you Brad, again as stated in message: I am not in the US.

I wrote to the french branch.

0 Likes
RusTones
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Well, we're waiting!?!  Can we at least get some indication that you're concerned about this issue that affects so many people here in the U.S.A.?

This had better be good!

You can't sell exploding cell phones, $1000 TV's with exploding capacitors, and millions of Blu-Ray players with the same expiration date and get away with it!

0 Likes
user3BaZufk5Zr
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

When will the solution will come ?

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@user3BaZufk5Zr wrote:

When will the solution will come ?

It's been here for the past few days... 

0 Likes
userijKzPvBYO5
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This is a large scale problem. Need a solution fast or offer to replace all units.  I use this unit for all my streaming services as well as Blu Ray.  And you have known about it for over 10 days.  I have 3 Samsung TVs in addition to this player.  Will be my last Samsung product. 

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@userijKzPvBYO5 wrote:

This is a large scale problem. Need a solution fast or offer to replace all units.  I use this unit for all my streaming services as well as Blu Ray.  And you have known about it for over 10 days.  I have 3 Samsung TVs in addition to this player.  Will be my last Samsung product. 

0 Likes