Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userOFVaCfZ2Sf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Hi I first joined this string a week ago and hae jumped to the end to see if we  have got anywhere . It seems you have weel done . Can  you tell me what number you rang , did you get a reference and a date for when it will be collected . I wish to do the same as the unit is useless as it is . Did you get a confirming e mail is so from who . Any info appreciated 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@userOFVaCfZ2Sf wrote:

Hi I first joined this string a week ago and hae jumped to the end to see if we  have got anywhere . It seems you have weel done . Can  you tell me what number you rang , did you get a reference and a date for when it will be collected . I wish to do the same as the unit is useless as it is . Did you get a confirming e mail is so from who . Any info appreciated 

Thanks 

Call 1-800-Samsung, get past the automated attendant, get to a real person, explain your have a Blu Ray player stuck in a boot loop. They will ask you to perform a reset (turn on, press eject for 15 seconds). After that they'll get information from you, email you a UPS lable, you ship it back to them. No charge shipping, no charge repair. 

0 Likes
userOFVaCfZ2Sf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Hi Brad

Thanks for reply 1-800 is that a US number is so I guess there is a UK equivilent . Have you got your label ? can I have the e mail  address did they give you a timeline ?

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@userOFVaCfZ2Sf wrote:

Hi Brad

Thanks for reply 1-800 is that a US number is so I guess there is a UK equivilent . Have you got your label ? can I have the e mail  address did they give you a timeline ?

Go to the UK support page. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Audio-Video/HT-J4500-home-cinema-cycling-on-and-off-repeatedly/td-p/1811217

There are instructions there for both UK and Ireland. Go to the solutions header. (which is what the US page should have done days ago)

0 Likes
userOFVaCfZ2Sf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Perfect let's hope it works thanks 

0 Likes
Avemaria92
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

So is that it?  we go with the only solution 'we' all figured out which is to ship it in for repair?  No explanation directly from Samsung on this?

userOFVaCfZ2Sf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Unbelieveable a multi billion $ business and no official apology and easy route to remedy a problem they created . There are probably tens of thousands in this position , there  are 2000 on these post ,. As the previous post , are they truly going to collect from us all ? no way ,  they are working percentages in that they belive only a small number will bother to take it further . Disgraceful  , personally I want  some oform of refund as the units are useless. If I can proove purchase 50% of the purchase price will satisfy and may make me consider looking at Samsung again.I am in the UK and I am going to right to Watchdog , Which and whatever else is out there 

0 Likes
SergeBolduc
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

They stay in low profile in hope peoples who do not use internet community trash there player or home theater... This way they hope to minimize there lost. I just decide today to never buy a samsung product in future ( I have a refrigerator, washer and dryer and home theater). Last week I start looking for a new washer and dryer Samsung was my choice but now that company disgust me.

Options
Home Theater

Your frustration is understood.  But, when it comes to kitchen appliances make sure you steer clear of the Whirlpool family of products; Maytag, KitchenAid, etc.  They are worse.  Terrible service on both a dishwasher and refrigerator, plus terrible initial quality.  Took delivery of a stove, regrig., and dishwasher after a kitchen remodel.  The refrig was delivered with a big dent in the side.

Had to wait weeks for a replacement.  The replacment door hinges were out of whack, another wait for replacement.   The compressor on the second replacement burnt out within a year.  Had to wait a month for a replacement.  The technician they sent out tried to braize a new compressor into the unit in my  kitchen.  As he was literally melting copper tubing on my floor, I had to stop him and demand a new refrigerator.  

The soap dispenser on the dishwasher broke within a month of taking delivery.  I had to wait over a month for a replacment, why?  Because they were all faulty and had to wait for a new production run.

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

This isn't the thread to whine about your non-Samsung kitchen appliances.  100% off topic.

0 Likes