Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,665 Replies
usern0hTabVigt
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Mine is doing the same. I now have 2 bricks with the name SAMSUNG printed on them.

Vockroth
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Check this out, search this forum or just Google it.

Re: Blu-ray player BD-JM57C, keeps cycling on/off whenever plugged in

0 Likes
userpQBUE68tzN
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hi,

I am Kabir from Bangladesh. My blue ray player HT-J5550K started malfunctioning on the last 20 June 2020. Still, it is out of order. You know, the player is like a member of the family. Please, do something.

user5YtH9aTVfb
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Came home tonight 6-25-20 daughter turns blue ray player on. Disc gets stuck! Finally get it out. Now the screen pops up for 5 seconds and goes off,comes back on,goes back off. Unplug, plug back up same thing! Unhook the DMI plug move player to another room plug it in same thing! I want an answer of how to fix it!! Any suggestions???

0 Likes
userF4i4LX2yTj
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

: HT-J5500W acts like its trying to read a disc, but has no disc, and tv sound not working

userpvDwKpfvUB
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My home theater system HT-j5500 keeps rebooting, it restarts on and off without stoping, I see the samsung logo and then the home screen it makes some noises and then it restarts again over and over what should I do, I hear a lot of people are having the same issue with a lot of different models including mine

user4WZV9oSL7A
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@userpvDwKpfvUB wrote:

what should I do

Contact samsung support to get a label for a repair/replacement.

userdrTxVUBQXp
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

samsung i want a answer now have a reference number either replace fix or refund cost now!!!

user2mwJMuzXEm
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

any answer from Samsung?  I am getting very annoyed, each time I call they say they are still working on fixing the issue.