Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userBUBG72CVh7
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Not acceptable. What are you going to do when the same thing happens to a major appliance? My wife and daughter have always had Samsung phones. I think that we'll shy away from your brand from now on.

0 Likes
userVFAdLLAcaK
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I called and was able to give them my serial number and got a mailing label for UPS. But, now I am getting twice-a-day emails and texts from Samsung asking me to upload my receipt. I bought it 5 years ago, I don't have one. I hope my repair still happens, clearly this is not related to my receipt - it is all products.

0 Likes
userog2ZigGntJ
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Buenos días, tengo el mismo problema desde hace más de una semana y aun sigue así mi equipo bluray. Se reinicia solo. Cuando darán la solución definitiva? Si esto es con bluray nos da indicativo que pueden tener problemas con otros productos Samsung. Deja mucho que desear de la marca Samsung 

0 Likes
Buddy21
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Hola! boy a tratar de informarte bein. Llma a Samsung y aga un pedido de madar device al ellos. Acaba de aser eso yo. Van a pedier modelo y serial numero toma buen rato a contacar los perro bale la pene. No costo a ti. No mas sige instructiones. Bueno ya es todo Buena suerte. Esto es la unia solution.

0 Likes
Buddy21
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Smiley Frustrated

I understand that you may have a solution to all our issues with our players, but there is not one. That is easy to get. No post on how to obtain it, but to chat you or call. I am currently on line waiting to ask "What is the solution?"..... 25 min now and your loop on " hold the line and we will get to you" has died. ....silence....chirp chirp....When prompted to choose a call back(which I did) the program recited my correct number then asked to press 1 to afrim correct number or 2 to add a different one. That did not work as I attempted to afirm right number; it kept asking me to press 1 or 2....argh! It just asked me to wait for operator......chirp chirp.......27:45 min now and silents.......chrip...chirp...... funny as my fon is a Samsung A20. I am worried that it may malfunction soon tooo.  Chirp .....Chrip........before the silence it also stated that you all can help me by texting "Help" to 62913.......chiro.....chirp.....32:31 min have passed now and I feel I have been forgotten. I have been patient watied weeks for a response, have chated with no one on line(pop up) as I read that I should document problem via chat. left email and no response either. Still decided to wait because I do love Samsung over Apple. I truley am thinking of getting a land land again.....buying Vizio as they have great products(which might be my next Smart T.V/w DVD player and all the apps) 37:00 min chirp....chirp....good thing I have wifi for fon calls. oh just got hung up hahahahahaha And that is how I feel about the issue at hand. I could now just chuck the device in the garbage and not worry about(oh wait just in case you all should remove auto update on all your devices, this is why we can not use dvd player.AUTO-UPDATE. Why do we have soooo many up-dates and new modles comeing out so fast?! high quality does not need up-dateing. I don't go out and buy anew car every year.....why? Attempting to call again now......press 1....currently exper.....blah blahpress 1.....blah blah blah...press 1....CONFRIMED CALLBACK TIME 23 MIN YAY!ok be back in 30min I hope

0 Likes
Buddy21
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Part 2

At 1133 got me a call back! Kristine was very nice and patient. She listened, asked ,and gave me a ticket to send device to Sansung FREE; where they will repair the device. yes it took a minute, but she did ask for modle number and serial so have that ready as there are many folks waiting to talk to her. This is the soluion-a one time free service to fix the issue. There is no other way to put it. Yes your device will be mailed out by you(free) and sent back the same way so much better then chucking itout. Samsung is and was trying to do there best to resolve this but hey the low key was not helping us, right. So Cusomer Service is not dead and high quality stillgood, just an up date that went bad for all of us conssumers and the company. Again Do not do aout-up dates till you now that they work you can always update later. Also up-dates do not always have good stuff that make your device work better it maybe only something that works for the company. Tracking and looking into their systems to replicate or add to another product. Beta stuff hahaha. ok I hope this helps as I was befuddled with the lack of information on Samsungs part. We all know we are human and we LOVE our devices, but being human is emotional part that makes us do rash things(like throw away a product or post/lash out) it is ok but to recognize and correct is devine. You hear that Samsung you should have given us more information that was clear and understandable( I thought we had a raporrt/relationship). we/I ove your products but when you did not communicate honestly(hey we done know working on it) then we/I could wait and see. Still may get that land-line though as I don't know about up-dates in the future. Hope this all helps ypu all I will return after I get my DVD in the mail back and also future post as to how it response as to before this "UP_DATE" fiasco. And as it is this maybe your last DVDplayer on the market(that is what I heard) so this maybe an historical item.(ok maybe not ) but, the last of it from you Samsung. Thank you all for shareing my fustrations and information on this community post and Thank you Sansung for getting a solution that may fi the problem and prevent in the future.Smiley Wink

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

Received a text from Samsung today. My 5700 has been received at the service center today. They state allow up to 4 business days, then it will be shipped back repaired. We'll see. I have no idea if I'll get mine back or a refurbished back. I'll check serial numbers on return. 

0 Likes
userI5TW7OmhYw
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

@The BOSS lady @SamsungJustin why isn't Samsung giving this free repair offer globally? I am from India and I am not getting any free repair here, why is Samsung discriminating like this? Why is Samsung not caring about customers who are not from North America or Europe. We paid the same price that the countries getting the free repair paid. So why aren't we bring treated the same way?

0 Likes
userxf52Pokt3Y
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Have the following situation with mt BluRay reader model BD-J5500 Serial number <Hidden> with the boot loop issue. Bought it in Chile, but now I reside in Brazil. Contacted Samsung Brasil, and they answered that I should solve the problem in Chile and couldn't even answer my question.   What should I do ? It would be possible to have Samsung Brazil assuming this repair ?  Thanks

0 Likes
userYyUpzDH0Qo
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Just wasted several minutes on a chat with Samsung as directed and because my Blueray player is not turning itself on and off by itself, they refuse to make the repair without charging me.  Other than that one symptom, my player is doing exactly what is being described and started doing it at the same time as everyone else's

Since it is 4 years old, of course there's no warranty, and if I want it repaired, I pay.  Total BS.

Never again will I buy a Samsung product, and I'll be the first to sign up for a class-action lawsuit.

0 Likes